Wednesday 18 May 2011

KOSE Happy Bath Day Precious Rose Bath Tablet + Hair Cologne rev.2

I got them all today!  of course, because they were packages all together dumby! <<;;
So, I got excited and I didn't take a picture of it packaged,  but here's the package wrap.
It was surprisingly well wrapped! o_o  I was pretty surprised myself!

Anyways,  They look really cute! the pink color *-*


Here's the back...


On the bottle of cologne,  they instruct to NOT shake it!

haha, ok well, about the smell?  Smells super strong!
I'm glad cause that means I don't need to apply alot of the hair cologne!
huhuhu~ ;3

Oh the soap, looks like this! It's a Bath Tablet...
and very pink!  Looks like those candy rockets tabs, but giant haha! 


As soon as I opened the package, I think my nose got raped by 2000 roses or something..
It's even stronger than the cologne XD haha

I can't wait to try this!  I'll feel like a princess &hearts;

Ok,  that is all!!
if you got questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

ByeBye xo

No comments:

Post a Comment