Wednesday 18 May 2011

KOSE Happy Bath Day Precious Rose Bath Tablet + Hair Cologne

Last week I purchased my first product by KOSE:
KOSE Happy Bath Day Precious Rose products!
Before hand, I was trying to find a soap with a rose essence.
I kinda got excited and felt the need to buy it since I have a good experience with other japanese products.
So I did some research and apparently, it DOES smell strong!

Which it is a good thing because it is dissapointing when you buy something,
and you want it to be the best right?  Well It does smells like a Rose but fruity at the same
time. SOOOOOO! I bought 2 bath tabs to bathe with.

They are 50g,  so that is tiny!
Dove soaps are usually 90g each.
But that's ok,  cause I don't share my bath stuff. eww hahaha


Next up!  I purchased another KOSE product from the same seires (Happy Bath Day)
However this time it's a Hair Cologne!
I never really bought hair cologne so I was like "hey why not try it?"
Now on ebay, after my purchase of approximately 14$CAD,
it's up to 20$ USD!!  yikes!  good thing I bought it before they raised it.

It contains the same odor as the soap bars and other products of the same seires.
I bought it in a large size 100g.

^ i think that is the regular sized version...
I can't wait to receive them!!  They are from HongKong.
anyways, that is all I wanted to write about this product!
When I get them by mail,  I'll post up an actual review of my thoughts after I try it!
ByeBye! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment